Job Title: Production Manager
Reports to: Vice President of Operations
Type: Full Time
Location: Lake Forest, CA
Entertainment Company is seeking a self-starter to manage the production and coordination of manufactured licensed collectable trading cards. Licenses include Cartoon Network, DC Comics and Sony. The Production Manager would be responsible for the communication with manufacturers, both domestic and internationally and our in house design group, to get product to market on time.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Work with new and existing domestic and international manufacturing facilities, from bench-mark key product manufacturing time lines, through every aspect of the product development life cycle.
- Create schedules for departments to use with MS Project.
- Ability to instruction Graphic Design team on product requirements.
- Expedite communications and approvals with Licensors and product approval, when needed.
- Ability to manage electronic files with manufacturers to insure product is manufactured correctly and to specification.
- Manage preproduction P&Ls.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Assist in product research and costing.
- Hold regularly scheduled status meetings to track the progress of product development and production (must be hands on). Must develop a system which highlights projects which may be falling behind, and create work-around which bring these projects back on schedule.
- Participate in maintenance of Status Reports for all production and marketing of work in progress
- Maintain budgets and costing reports for Vice President of Operations, Creative Director and CFO.
- Prepare product specification documents and communicate product requirements to manufacturer.
- Coordination of freight forwarding, shipping strategies and documentation.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in production management.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Ability to form positive working relationships with fellow staff members, third party suppliers, including, distribution centers, talent, and intellectual product license holders.
- Proficiency in scheduling programs for product development life cycle- Preferably MS Project.
- Strong interest in Pop culture must!
Please send your cover letter and resume to Jobs@Cryptozoic.com.