- For More information, check out the The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Product Page.
- To find a local hobby shop near you, check out our Store Locator.
About The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Trading Cards:
Having reclaimed Erebor and vast treasure from the dragon Smaug, Thorin Oakenshield sacrifices friendship and honor in seeking the Arkenstone, despite Smaug's fiery wrath and desperate attempts by Bilbo to make him see reason. Meanwhile, Sauron sends legions of Orcs in a sneak attack upon the Lonely Mountain. As the fate of Middle Earth hangs in the balance, the races of Men, Elves and Dwarves must decide whether to unite and prevail -- or all die.
This new trading card set captures all the wonder of Middle Earth in a new base set, as well as multiple chase sets including character biographies, posters, and more. Autograph and one-of-a-kind Fine Art cards are also randomly inserted into packs of this gorgeous new collectible set.
Download the complete web checklist.
Final Autograph List
- Peter Jackson, Director
- Ken Stott as Balin the Dwarf
- John Tui as Bolg
- Jed Brophy as Nori the Dwarf
- Lee Pace as Thranduil
- Howard Shore, Composer
- William Kircher as Bifur the Dwarf
- Stephen Hunter as Bombur the Dwarf
- Graham McTavish as Dwalin the Dwarf
- Peter Hambleton as Gloin the Dwarf
- Aidan Turner as Kili the Dwarf
- Richard Armitage as Thorin Oakenshield
- Luke Evans as Bard the Bowman
- Evangeline Lilly as Tauriel
- Mark Hadlow as Dori the Dwarf
- John Callen as Oin the Dwarf
- John Bell as Bain son of Bard
- Adam Brown as Ori the Dwarf
- Mary Nesbitt as Tilda
- Peggy Nesbitt as Sigrid
- Martin Freeman as Bilbo Baggins
- Ryan Gage as Alfrid
- Sir Ian Holm as Bilbo Baggins
- James Nesbitt as Bofur the Dwarf
- Manu Bennett as Azog