- For More information, check out the Arrow Trading Cards Season 2 Product Page.
- To find a local hobby shop near you, check out our Store Locator.
About Arrow Trading Cards Season 2:
After retreating to the island on which he was once stranded, Oliver Queen returns to Starling City to protect his mother, sister and besieged company. He comes to realize that allies and enemies have switched sides, and the stranglehold of evil on family, friends and city is diabolically linked to his fateful shipwreck. A once-tight comrade-at-arms and a strength-enhancing, yet mind-warping serum may prove to be the mightiest adversaries The Arrow has ever encountered.
Now fans can collect their favorite moments from season two, and be on the look out for authentic Autograph cards and Wardrobe cards featuring production-used costumes from the show!
Download the complete web checklist.
Final Autograph List
- Artine Brown as Hendrick von Arnim
- Celina Jade as Shado
- Katrina Law as Nyssa al Ghul
- Seth Gabel as Count Vertigo
- Summer Glau as Isabel Rochev / Ravager
- Dylan Bruce as Adam Donner
- James Pizzinato as Thomas Flynn
- Dylan Neal as Dr. Anthony Ivo
- Cynthia Addai-Robinson as Amanda Waller
- Jessice de Gouw as Helena Bertinelli / The Huntress
- Graham Shiels as Cyrus Gold
- Jesse Hutch as Officer Daily / Brother Daily
- Kelly Hu as China White
- Michael Rowe as Floyd Lawton / Deadshot
- Caity Lotz as Sara Lance / The Canary
- David Nykl as Anatoly Knyazev
- Kevin Alejandro as Sebastian Blood / Brother Blood
- Michael Eklund as Barton Mathis / The Dollmaker
- Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance
- John Barrowman as Malcolm Merlyn / Dark Archer