In this preview we are showing off some games that are still in development. Box art, final game mechanics, and some game titles are still in flux, but we couldn’t wait to share what our team will be bringing you in 2014. DC, Portal, Walking Dead, and NHL goodness to follow!
DC Comics™ Deck-building Game: Forever Evil
“It’s fun to be bad!”
Tentative Release October 2014, $40 SRP, 2–5 players
- Game #3 of the DC Deck-building series
- Finally you can play as the most infamous villains from the DC Universe
- Fully compatible with previous and future DC DBG games using the Cerberus Heroes Engine
- New challenges, abilities, and dastardly goodness
The Walking Dead “Don’t Look Back” Competitive Dice Game
“Take out the Walkers, one die roll at a time”
Tentative Release August 2014, $20 SRP, 1–4 players
Play as one of four survivors from the show: Rick, Daryl, Michonne, and Glenn. Each one has a unique special ability that will help them survive and score the most Walker kills. The game also features four important locations from across the entire series. Kill walkers to prevent your location from being overrun.
- Fast-paced competitive dice game set in the world of The Walking Dead
- Survive, eliminate as many Walkers as you can, and ultimately escape!
- Quick set up, easy to learn rules will have players fighting for their lives in minutes
- Each location offers different strategies for wide-ranging game experiences
- Game length can be controlled by the amount of locations you use, ranging from 15–45 minutes
￼Portal: Uncooperative Cake Acquisition Game (final name TBD)
“Comes with Cake! (no lie)”
*Tentative Release Q3 2014, $50 SRP, 2–4 players *
- Based on the Puzzler-based video games that deliver a rich, smart, and utterly unique narrative experience
- Designed by the creators of Portal & Portal 2 video games
- Custom playing pieces include test subjects, sentry turret, weighted companion cube, and delicious cake
NHL® Power Play™ Team-Building Card Game (final name TBD)
“Build your fantasy team, and then light the lamp!”
Tentative Release Q3 2014, $40 SRP, 2–5 players
Have you ever wanted to create a dream team of your favorite players? Now you can! In NHL® Power Play™ Team-Building Card Game, you are the captain of your very own Pro Hockey Team! With your Captain card to guide you, put together the best team you can from names across all 30 NHL teams. Compete for the best attackers, the best defenders, the best skills, and the best maneuver cards. Each card you add to your team will build upon the strategy you have chosen. Soon your team will act like a well-oiled machine and you’ll be ready to take a shot on goal. If you can beat the goalie, you score a point! The player who scores the most points wins.
- Featuring over 100 players and all 30 teams
- Planned expansions around All-Star Break including rookie coverage to complete your season’s player collection
- Built on the easy to learn Cerberus deck-building game engine
- Streamlined game play to make accessible to NHL fans who are casual gamers